AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES
I/We agree that Clark College Consulting will assist me/us and my child in the college transition process. I/We agree we will have no claim based on a student's failure to gain admission to any particular college or university or to qualify for any specific scholarship, financial aid package, or program.
- I have read a description of the services being offered by Clark College Consulting.
- I am contracting for the College Admissions Club.
- After 7 day trial period, this is a non-refundable transaction.
- During our Group meetings, students will work in groups using an online video conferencing program.
- All students must have a computer, phone, or tablet with a working microphone and camera.
- All students are required to have their cameras on at all times.
- All participants are expected to be polite to others.
- Parents are not allowed to speak during the Student Group meetings.
- If necessary, parents can sit quietly in the background or off camera.
- All group meetings will be recorded for you to view at any time.
- Homework is expected to be completed, even if you cannot attend live meetings.
- Parents are expected to participate during the Family Group Meetings.
- All group meetings will be recorded.
- Contracts expire in May of your teens' senior year in High School.
- No suspension of membership auto-pay for any reason, such as summer breaks or sports seasons.
- You make your own appointments online using our appointment scheduling software.
I hereby grant to Clark College Fuding Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, and designees (collectively, "Clark College Consulting") the irrevocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty-free perpetual right and license to use and display my photo ("Photo") for any and all purposes, including marketing, promotion or advertising, in any and all media channels and social platforms (now known or hereafter existing), without compensation, payment or other consideration of any kind. Clark College Consulting may use, display, edit, alter, reproduce, create derivative works from, publish or distribute the Photo for any lawful purpose in its sole discretion, with no obligation to me or right of inspection or approval. I further grant Clark College Consulting the right to use my name, username, social media handle and/or likeness as depicted in the Photo (collectively, "Likeness") in connection with Clark College Consulting of the Photo.
I represent that: (i) the Photo is original and that I own all rights, including copyright, in and to the Photo or that I have obtained the necessary permissions to grant the rights given herein; (ii) if anyone is depicted in the Photo other than me, I have obtained all necessary permissions and releases from such person(s) to grant the rights given to Clark College Consulting herein and that any such person(s) is over the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence; and (iii) Clark College Consulting use of the Photo and/or my Likeness as granted herein will not violate the rights of any third party or any law.
I represent that I am a resident of the United States. I hereby release, discharge and hold harmless and indemnify Clark College Consulting, its officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands or causes of action relating to, arising from or caused by the Photo, my Likeness and/or the rights granted herein and/or any claims, demands or causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this Agreement.
I agree that: (i) this Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of North Carolina, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of North Carolina; (ii) any dispute relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the appropriate state or federal court having jurisdiction over the subject matter located in Charlotte, North Carolina and I hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts and waive any claim of forum non conveniens or lack of personal jurisdiction that I may have; and (iii) IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE AS BETWEEN ME AND CLARK COLLEGE CONSULTING RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND THE RIGHTS GRANTED HEREIN, IN NO EVENT WILL CLARK COLLEGE CONSULTING BE LIABLE TO ME FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR HAVE ANY LIABILITY EXCEEDING THE AGGREGATE AMOUNT OF TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).