Welcome to Ultimate College Success Coaching: One-On-One Plus Group Coaching
Get Your Teen Into Their Dream College for Less Than You Dreamed Possible!
The Only Guide that Boldly Walks You Through the Merciless, Pre-Planning, Application Process, and Post Application process.
The college admissions process can feel like a neverending obstacle course. It's easy to get frustrated, and it's crucial to have a game plan if you want to succeed. Every decision your child makes, from their grades to extracurricular activities to their test scores, will affect their chances of getting into the college of their choice.
How does it feel knowing you can instantaneously lead a peaceful 12 months rather than experience a torturous and pressure-packed school year?
Welcome to Ultimate College Success Coaching: One-On-One Plus Group Coaching
Unparalleled Program Provides The Following:
Your teen will be supported and coached into success within a small group and one-on-one coaching with elite higher education, essay, and scholarship experts. You have Ryan and his whole team, along with expert guests, to assist your teen in building their resume to stand out from the crowd, find and hone their college list, write excellent college essays, choose and set application deadline dates, maximize scholarships and financial aid, audit and review their applications, assist with financial aid forms, develop college interviewing skills, choose the proper next steps, compare financial aid award offers, and evaluate college loan options.
Are you ready to...
Here is what you are getting once you enroll in the Ultimate College Success Coaching: 1:1 + Group Coaching
3 Hrs. of Private Coaching with Ryan
As a member of the College Admissions Club, you and your child get to speak directly with Ryan and his experienced team. In addition to the group coaching classes and office hours, you can also meet with him. Topics covered during this meeting include the final college list review, questions about essays, completing financial aid forms, and reviewing financial aid packages.
+27 Mentoring Meetings
Ryan will coach, answer questions, and discuss any challenges they are facing at that moment. Ryan will problem-solve to find a solution so your teen can move forward, stay on track, and save time. Your teen will participate in 27 group meetings between March of junior year and May of senior year of high school. Can't make it? You can submit questions in advance, and all sessions are recorded.
5 Hrs. of Office Hours
Ryan has set aside office hours to assist students when they need the most help - close to application due dates! These standing virtual office hours are open to students who have questions about their applications, want to review their college applications, need essay assistance, or need additional time to work on their assignments.
2 Hrs. of Personal Essay Coach
Your teen will get two hours with our experienced essay coach to guide your student in starting their essays. They will help your teen write impressive essays that win the college admission game, and parents don’t even lift a finger!
6 Total Professional Essay Reviews
2 reviews of your teens' Common App Personal Statement essay and 4 total reviews of your teens' supplemental essays by my experienced team of professional writers and editors. They give detailed feedback to polish your teen's essay, so it stands out from the crowd.
Essay Content Website
Your teen will access my college essay content website, where they can brainstorm ideas, develop their topic, outline their essay, create a resume, and write their activities list for the common application. This will ensure their writing is compelling, engaging, and well-structured.
1 Hr. Meeting with SAT/ACT Advisor
Answer all your questions on the standardized tests during this group meeting with a professional tutor and instructor. When should you test? Do you need to take the test at all? When should you not submit your test scores?
Members-Only Lounge & Community
You and your teen will access our members-only community, the parents' lounge. In this portal, you can connect with others enrolled in the program and get support and guidance from them. You will find like-minded families pulling for each other and assisting one another.
Career Aptitude Test
Help your teen choose the right career path! Your teen will complete a career assessment to uncover their aptitudes and interests, connecting them to jobs and educational pathways. 80% of college students change their major, which could cost your teen time and money. Let's reduce the chances of this happening.
College List Building Tool
This unique resource will introduce students to college characteristics rarely considered yet known to lead to a fulfilling experience. This site helps solidify the most important aspects of their college selection as they build and refine their college list. Parents love watching their students arrange the online cards into piles based on importance, commenting that they wish they had had this tool to explore their options. Go from overwhelmed to focused as everyone gets on the same page.
Action Plan with Accountability
A step-by-step action plan for your teen's college admissions process so it will take less time, and they can complete it with ease. We will stack the cards in your teens' favor so that they will be accepted. They will finish their applications before the ED/EA deadlines. Ryan and his team will provide accountability to ensure they stay on track! Each class will end with a specific assignment for the students to complete, and the work will be checked and reviewed.
Top College Management System
Ryan has a special partnership with the top college management website in the industry that keeps your teen on track and focused. Your teen can research colleges and universities worldwide, plan and manage applications, submit documents, and track results. I can assign goals, journals, tasks, surveys, and track assignments. This tool also allows Ryan to communicate efficiently with students and families.
Solutions to Your College Aid Questions
Do you want to know how much your total cost of college will be before your teen applies to college? Would like to know where your teen can get the largest scholarships and financial aid packages from? You will be able to compare schools, financial aid packages, and the hidden intricacies of the college financial landscape. Learn how to negotiate and never pay full tuition.
College Admissions Club Library
24/7 access to my video library includes training, guest experts, and tips to guide you through college admissions and beyond. This is a treasure chest of information that will allow your teen to be successful on their journey.
Monthly Checklist & Timeline
Proper college planning is achieved by following chronological steps every year. These monthly "to-do lists" are organized to make college planning easy and predictable. This tool breaks up the overwhelming process into smaller steps that reduce stress.
Once you join the Ultimate College Success Coaching,
this is how the process works:
- Program Starting Date - The program will start twice a year (March and Aug) and end in May of your teen's senior year. This 14-month coaching is the best way to impact our students' lives. (If you join before the official start times, please see the bonuses below)!
- Video Library - You will get instant access to the College Admissions Library, where you start your college planning journey. This will answer your immediate questions about the process.
- Onboarding - Let's get you started on the right foot! Each family will have a one-to-one meeting to set expectations and walk through the college management system. In addition, we answer questions, review the calendar of events, and show you all resources.
- Video Training Modules - Can't remember everything we discuss during the Onboarding? No worries, Ryan will provide short video lessons on how to use the programs and websites. He will also provide training for every step of the college planning process.
- Mentoring sessions - Ryan will notify you of all scheduled group mentoring meeting dates and times. These sessions will last an hour or more, depending on the complexity of the topic, participation, and questions received. All meetings will be on Zoom. Families will receive over 27 group meetings throughout the year. If you or your teen cannot join the group session, they can submit questions in advance, and we will discuss them during the sessions. Ryan records all group sessions for those who cannot attend.
- One-on-one sessions - Each student will have three personal sessions in which Ryan will coach them privately. They can ask questions regarding their college application, review essays, and help with college planning assignments given by Ryan. His calendar will allow everyone to see which dates and times are available so your teen can conveniently schedule their sessions.
- Office hours - Besides the group and one-to-one meetings, students can connect with Ryan virtually within office hours. Students can use these sessions to ask questions, finish their assignments, and get additional assistance. You will be given the dates and times of the Office hours.
- Ryan as your partner - I can't wait to have this journey with you. I'll be in contact with you constantly. My mission is to guide your family through this process while making the experience enjoyable and less stressful.
- You are in control - I will provide all the necessary resources, lessons, and guidance. You will also have access to my personal calendar to schedule our one-on-one meetings. And for the group meetings, you will have access to the recorded group meetings if you are not available on the date.
The Ultimate College Success Coaching Is For You If...
- Feel unbearably Overwhelmed
- Lack time for in-depth college analyses (who doesn’t?)
- Prefer Undivided Personal Attention
- Standing out from the highly competitive crowd
- Unsure of the College Major
- Find saving 5 digits in college cost appealing
- Would enjoy a peaceful 1-year sleeping schedule knowing your child’s future is in the safe hands
- You don’t want to Gamble with life-changing choices
YOU CAN MAKE THE RIGHT MOVE
Clear Path to a Dream College Is Just Steps Away
Utilize the space-limited opportunity of working with accomplished experts that will excel in your child‘s future
Skyrocketing your college acceptance chances in a short period of time
Professional editors proofreading your soon-to-be superior essay
In-depth thorough analysis of applications
Bundle of free and unlimited resources that will keep you up to date on all progress
Highly engaging and thoughtful one-on-one and group meetings
Yes, It Is Possible!
The best thing is, you can schedule a NO COST meeting this second.Schedule a complimentary consultation
A Quick Reminder of What is Included
in the Ultimate College Success Coaching: 1:1 + Group
- Meetings with Ryan - Your family gets three hours of personal one-to-one sessions with an experienced college admission and financial aid expert.
- Mentoring Sessions - Over twenty-seven meetings will take your teen step-by-step through college planning so they stay on track, apply early, save hundreds of hours, and reduce their stress to enjoy their senior year of high school.
- Office Hours - Ryan has set aside five hours to assist students when they need the most help - close to application due dates!
- A Career Aptitude Test - Even if students think they already know what they want to do for college and their career, the assessment might present other options that might be even more suitable.
- SAT/ACT testing plan - Speak with an SAT/ACT adviser and tutor to get all questions answered about the test.
- Letters of Recommendation packet - Your teen will create a LOR packet and resume to give to your teachers to ensure the letters highlight your teen's strengths.
- College List - Ryan will assist your teen in building the college list based on each child's social, academic, and financial fit.
- Scholarship Search - Maximize your teen's chances of getting scholarship money by implementing a college search strategy and applying to the right universities.
- College Application Review - Ryan and his team will personally review your teen's applications and show them how to stand out from the crowd.
- College Essay Workshop - Two hours of guidance from our college essay coach on brainstorming topics and writing the Common Application essay(Personal Statement) and college-specific essays.
- Essay Content Website - Brainstorm ideas, develop their topic, outline their essay, create a resume, and write their activities list for the common application. This tool will ensure your teen's writing is compelling, engaging, and well-structured.
- Professional Essay Review - We have some of the most experienced and talented editors that know precisely what the colleges are looking for in a college essay. They will help polish your teen's writing, highlight their strengths, and catch the eye of the colleges.
- FAFSA Assistance - Ryan and his team will walk you through how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid so you don't make a mistake that could cost you thousands in financial aid.
- College Interview Prep - What to wear, what questions to prepare for, the importance of non-verbal communication, and much more will be discussed to ensure your teen is ready for college or scholarship interviews.
- Members-Only Parents Lounge - In this portal, you can connect with others enrolled in the program and get support and guidance from them. You will find like-minded families pulling for each other and assisting one another.
- College List Building Tool - This unique resource will introduce students to college characteristics rarely considered yet known to lead to a fulfilling experience. This site helps solidify the most important aspects of their college selection as they build and refine their college list.
- Action Plan - A step-by-step action plan for your teen's college admissions process will take less time, and they can complete it efficiently. We will stack the cards in your teens' favor so that they will be accepted to their first choice college. They will finish their applications before the ED/EA deadlines.
- Accountability - Ryan and his team will provide accountability to ensure they stay on track! Each class will end with specific assignments for the students to complete, and the work will be checked and reviewed.
- College Management System - Keeps your teen on track and focused. Your teen can research colleges and universities worldwide, plan and manage applications, submit documents, and track results.
- Financial Aid Site - Industry-leading website show you solutions to your financial aid questions. Do you want to know how much your total cost of college will be before your teen applies to college? You will be able to compare schools, financial aid packages, and the hidden intricacies of the college financial landscape.
- Video Library - 24/7 access to my video library includes training, guest experts, and tips to guide you through college admissions and beyond. This is a treasure chest of information that will allow your teen to be successful on their journey.
- Monthly Checklist and Timelines - Proper college planning is achieved by following chronological steps every year. These monthly "to-do lists" are organized to make college planning easy and predictable. This tool breaks up the overwhelming process into smaller steps that reduce stress.
- College Decision Party - In May of their senior year, we have a party to celebrate your teen's hard work and success.
Total Value : Over $11,850
(Don't worry. You won't pay this much. Let's talk to see if the program is right for you).
Bonus! You'll have access to these programs for free!
Valued at $2,475
Monthly Bonus Mentoring Meetings
- Additional Group Mentoring Meetings leading up to the start date.
- If you purchase the program before the two official start dates(March of your junior year or August of your senior year), you will join our monthly training.
- Each month you get personalized training from Ryan, plus worksheets, guest experts, and much more.
Scholarship database & course
- Database- This comprehensive database of scholarship choices is updated regularly to ensure that you have the most possible access to all of the funding for higher education.
- Video course & resources- Easy methods to organize and keep track of the scholarships you are applying for or wish to apply for, as well as access to video materials.
- Internship database- Looking for that perfect summer opportunity to boost your resume check out this resources.
Total Value of Program and Bonuses: $11,850 + $2,475 = 12,414
(Don't worry. You won't pay this much. Let's talk to see if the program is right for you).
Do you have some questions in mind?
You can schedule a COMPLIMENTARY consultation to learn more about this coaching program.I WANT TO KNOW MORE
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Ryan Clark
I have extensive experience working with over a thousand families throughout the United States in helping them through the entire college planning process. Ryan visits colleges throughout the year, attends conferences, and stays updated on changes and new strategies in his profession.
I hold an MBA from Queens University in Charlotte and am an alumnus of the United States Merchant Marine Academy. At USMMA, I earned an ABET-accredited Bachelors Degree in Marine Systems Engineering. I am a retired Lieutenant in the U.S. Naval Reserve and have a U.S. Coast Guard License as a Third Asst. Engineer (unlimited tonnage). Before starting Clark College Consulting, I worked for two Fortune 500 Companies, SeaLand and General Electric.
I am a recognized college aid expert, consultant, speaker, best-selling author, and coach. I am frequently interviewed on TV and radio; published in newspapers, magazines, and online. I have seventeen years of experience helping thousands of families obtain a quality college degree for less than they dreamed possible. I will show you how too!
"Ryan is amazing at building rapport with his students, taking things one step at a time, and interpreting a realistic plan for applying to college! Plus such a nice human!"
- Brandi Ledermann
"Ryan is very professional and detail-oriented. He knows the pace we should be moving at in regards to the college application process."
- Kris Siemon
"Ryan was very informative He helped our daughter many times with her different essays and guided her in the correct way. He answered our questions when had questions. He was very flexible with times and worked around our schedules. We would recommend him."
- Susan Connelly
Space for the Program is Limited
In this coaching program, you will learn great strategies to increase your college admissions chances and save hundreds of hours and potentially thousands in college costs.
Schedule A Time to Speak with Ryan
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS CLUB is 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. You will have a full 7 days to review the courses, data, first live training, community, and all of the excellent tools within the Admissions Club. If you are totally confident that this program is not going to be a fit for your family, reach out, show us that you did the work and we will refund your investment.
I guarantee you'll have the resources you need to assist your teen in fulfilling their aspirations. Even when everything around you seems to be falling, you will have a partner in your corner to encourage you, offer knowledgeable counsel, and give you the support you require. There are no promises, but your teen will have everything they need to stand out, get noticed, and find the ideal college fit (the admission counselors or scholarship board make the ultimate selections!).
Are my results guaranteed?
Can I share course info with a friend?
Do you have any incentives if I refer a friend?
I loved this coaching and want more! What other courses do you offer?
How do I know if this program is right for my child?
What happens if we purchase the program in the fall of my teen's junior year?
Check Out These Client Reviews:
The “Ultimate College Blueprint”
for Getting Your Teen Into the College of Their Dreams
This innovative blueprint gives you a proven, easy-to-follow process for getting your child into an amazing college… in a way that works for YOUR family, and that won’t break the bank.