Ultimate College Success Coaching: Private One-On-One Coaching
It begins with our Discovery & Competitive Edge Positioning kickoff and does not stop until the student receives acceptance and financial aid offers.
Most high school counselors fail to provide critical personal care and attention that you will undoubtedly need
Clark's Students Are Up To 8x More Likely To Get Accepted Into Their Dream College!
Work with the Best
Talk To One Of The Experts Now
Clark College Consulting Team offers a wide selection of flat-rate, all-inclusive mentoring services customized to meet every student’s needs and goals. Our team of experienced, full-time college consulting experts assist students in choosing impactful extracurriculars, developing leadership skills, reaching their SAT/ACT goals, and writing successful college applications to gain admission to top colleges and universities. We focus on empowering students to accomplish their passion-driven goals by providing them with the tools they need to be successful in the competitive college admissions process.
New to College Admission? No worries, take a sneak peek at the benefits you can reap.
Perfect-Fit College List
Upper Hand in a Ruthless Competition (even If you are an ‘Average’ student)
2-decade experienced team tirelessly working to skyrocket your chances of getting into college
College Major specifically picked to emphasize your child's talents and affirmations
Undivided Attention and World-class support (we are at your disposal 24/7)
Discover more Superhero Perks
Before you know It, you will be celebrating the life-changing moment of College Acceptance.
We can make this a wonderful reality by breaking the work into small, bit-sized action plans.
We’ll cover it all in Ultimate College Success Private Coaching Program. ↓
What happens if I decide Not to hire a private Consultant?
Many high schools lack the resources to provide adequate guidance for students seeking admission to top colleges and universities. On average, each public school counselor is responsible for almost 400 students. Unfortunately, too many families feel that their limited college counseling is enough, so they spiral their way into a sea of rejection letters. Contact us and learn how Clark Consulting can do so much more to help your child on the path to their dream college.Keep reading to find out how we make Risk-averse College Admission possible
The Ultimate College Success Private Coaching
Let Professionals Carry the Back-Breaking Burden of College Planning for You
One-on-one college planning coaching program will 'hold your teen by the hand' and guide them through the college planning process where they feel heard and appreciated.
Here's a quick recap of the main advantages of the program:
Utilizing undisclosed and behind-the-scenes information to get into their first-choice college and potentially save thousands (average $40,000-$60,000).
Easy-to-follow steps that eliminate 100% of anxiety and crushing pressure.
Clearly mappedDon'tsnd Don'ts for Pre-Planning, Application Process, and Post College-application process.
Here is what you get in the Ultimate Success Private Coaching:
(Legally, I am obligated to fulfill the following)
- Ten hours with Ryan - Your family gets ten hours of personal one-to-one sessions with experienced college admission and financial aid expert (we recommend at least one consultation per semester).
- Professional Essay Review - Your teen will get four reviews of their Common App Personal Statement and six total individual reviews of the college-specific essays. We have some of the most experienced and talented editors that know precisely what the colleges are looking for in a college essay. They will help polish your teen's writing, highlight their strengths, and catch the eye of the colleges.
- College Essay Workshop - Two hours of guidance from our college essay coach on brainstorming topics and writing the Common Application essay(Personal Statement) and college-specific essays.
- Essay Content Website - Brainstorm ideas, develop their topic, outline their essay, create a resume, and write their activities list for the common application. This tool will ensure your teen's writing is compelling, engaging, and well-structured.
- Professional Essay Review - Your teen will get two reviews of their Common App Personal Statement and four total individual reviews of any college-specific essays. We have some of the most experienced and talented editors that know precisely what the colleges are looking for in a college essay. They will help polish your teen's writing, highlight their strengths, and catch the eye of the colleges.
- A Career Aptitude Test - Even if students think they already know what they want to do for college and their career, the assessment might present other options that might be even more suitable.
- SAT/ACT testing plan - Speak with an SAT/ACT adviser and tutor to get all questions answered about the test.
- Letters of Recommendation packet - Your teen will create a LOR packet and resume to give to your teachers to ensure the letters highlight your teen's strengths.
- College List - Ryan will assist your teen in building the college list based on each child's social, academic, and financial fit.
- Scholarship Search - Maximize your teen's chances of getting scholarship money by implementing a college search strategy and applying to the right universities.
- College Application Review - Ryan and his team will personally review your teen's applications and show them how to stand out from the crowd.
- FAFSA Assistance - Ryan and his team will walk you through how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid so you don't make a mistake that could cost you thousands in financial aid.
- College Interview Prep - What to wear, what questions to prepare for, the importance of non-verbal communication, and much more will be discussed to ensure your teen is ready for college or scholarship interviews.
- Members-Only Parents Lounge - In this portal, you can connect with others enrolled in the program and get support and guidance from them. You will find like-minded families pulling for each other and assisting one another.
- College List Building Tool - This unique resource will introduce students to college characteristics rarely considered yet known to lead to a fulfilling experience. This site helps solidify the most important aspects of their college selection as they build and refine their college list.
- Action Plan - A step-by-step action plan for your teen's college admissions process will take less time, and they can complete it efficiently. We will stack the cards in your teens' favor so that they will be accepted to their first choice college. They will finish their applications before the ED/EA deadlines.
- Accountability - Ryan and his team will provide accountability to ensure they stay on track! Each class will end with specific assignments for the students to complete, and the work will be checked and reviewed.
- College Management System - Keeps your teen on track and focused. Your teen can research colleges and universities worldwide, plan and manage applications, submit documents, and track results.
- Financial Aid Site - Industry-leading website show you solutions to your financial aid questions. Do you want to know how much your total cost of college will be before your teen applies to college? You will be able to compare schools, financial aid packages, and the hidden intricacies of the college financial landscape.
- Video Library - 24/7 access to my video library includes training, guest experts, and tips to guide you through college admissions and beyond. This is a treasure chest of information that will allow your teen to be successful on their journey.
- Monthly Checklist and Timelines - Proper college planning is achieved by following chronological steps every year. These monthly "to-do lists" are organized to make college planning easy and predictable. This tool breaks up the overwhelming process into smaller steps that reduce stress.
- College Decision Party - In May of their senior year, we have a party to celebrate your teen's hard work and success.
- FREE Client-only workshops & webinars throughout the year (Scholarships, Completing FAFSA, Comparing Award Letters, Essay Writing).
Total Value : Over $15,149
(Don't worry. You won't pay this much. Let's talk to see if the program is right for you).
This College Coaching Plan Is For You If...
- Feel unbearably Overwhelmed
- Lack time for in-depth college analyses (who doesn’t?)
- Prefer Undivided Personal Attention
- Standing out from the highly competitive crowd
- Unsure of the College Major
- Find saving 5 digits in college costs appealing
- Would enjoy a peaceful 1-year sleeping schedule knowing your child’s future is in the safe hands
- You don’t want to Gamble with life-changing choices
NICE TO MEET YOU
Ryan Clark, MBA, CCPS
Real Life Experiences Shaped his Career Choice
As the son of a teacher and small business owner, Ryan's parents struggled to pay for their two boys to attend college. Ryan has a family with two children of his own and decided to investigate why attending college had become so expensive and complicated. He discovered that the current strategies about getting into college and receiving financial assistance had changed dramatically over the years. Still, many high schools are perpetuating these outdated strategies. Universities have become much more sophisticated, and the admission process has become more competitive and complicated.
Ryan also found that the options families had to help them with selecting colleges did very little on educating students on how to make this $100,000 decision the right way. Those same options also did not advise families on helping lower the cost or improve how these families pay for college. Ryan became extremely dissatisfied with the current state of college planning and decided to fill this education and coaching gap by founding Clark College Consulting in 2004.
"With the help of Clark College Consulting, our daughter got a full-ride scholarship!"
- Jose Munoz
"We saved over $150,000 in college costs. A huge return on the cost of Ryan's services!"
- Ed Machen
"Hannah got scholarship offers from ten universities, like UNC, Wake Forest.. total scholarships totaled over $1 Million"
- Thomas Witner
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Ultimate College Success Private Coaching
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Salutatorian Coaching Program, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.