“You’ve been accepted!”
The three words every college applicant wants to see when they get that exciting piece of mail.
Tired of Feeling Overwhelmed?
In 2002, the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES) found that the ratio of high school students to full-time guidance counselors was 315 to 1. NCES also found that 20% of their guidance staff's time was spent on postsecondary education admissions and selections.
It is no wonder you feel this way. I know you need help, and my team is here to assist you.
The college admission process is getting more complicated and competitive!
This comprehensive coaching plan will give your teen the personalized attention they need to get into their first choice college without the hair pulling and worries with unlimited meetings, reviews, and essay assistance. In addition, your teen will learn how to stand out from the crowd and get noticed by college admissions professionals.
You get one chance to do this right, and you know your child is worth it!
It’s Time To Release the Stress
With one-on-one guidance and a team of college planning experts to support you, we will take your troubles away.
CONNECT WITH WHAT MATTERS MOST.
Learn how to select, apply, and pay the wholesale price for college. We'll teach you how to:
- Stand out from the crowd on your application
- Writer killer essays that will get you noticed
- Stay organized and on track
It’s time to let an independent third party help your teen, so you both can enjoy their final high school years.
Get into college by standing out. You’ll learn to enhance your extracurricular activities and fill in any gaps.
Learn the inside scope of test-optional and test-blind and how different colleges use these tests.
Learn how universities collect and use extensive data to determine your ability to pay and willingness to pay, which helps them decide who gets in and who gets the money.
Find the right fit colleges for your teen - social, academic, and financial.
Know the "hot spots" that admissions officers look at on the applications and the strategies to stand out to grab their attention.
We offer excellent college essay coaching and essay writing service to help students write outstanding essays that can win admissions and scholarships.
Get the inside knowledge to get ahead and put the techniques you learn into practice during coaching sessions.
Ryan was trained by college admissions and financial aid specialists, and he will pass on this knowledge to you. With over 17 years of experience, you will know exactly what you should be doing and when you should be doing it.
A college essay coach will also be meeting with you. Goal-orientated, friendly 1:1 individual writing coaching and personalized feedback for your teen on every college essay, so your teen writes their own essay, meets college application due dates, and boosts overall college application!
Given these uncertain times with college admissions, creativity and sophistication with writing skills hold more weight than ever before for college acceptance.
Your senior will learn how to choose the best topics, write—and FINISH—all college admission essays before college application deadlines.
Most would describe me as a father, husband, and small business owner. But in reality, I am so much more than that. And so are you.
We all know the importance of getting a college degree. However, the implications of picking the wrong college, paying too much for college, not graduating with a degree, or not getting into your first choice college can have lasting effects on everyone involved - parents and children. So let's prove that getting into college doesn't have to be stressful or overwhelming, but instead can be a rewarding, insightful, and enjoyable experience.
"Clark College Consulting helped me through the college selection and application process. I applied to multiple colleges, and I was accepted into every one of them. I was offered over $100,000 in college scholarships."
Noth Mecklenburg High School
"Thank you for saying all the things we wanted to say. You are saying all the things Mom and Dad want to. When you talk, she is going to take that to heart as gospel. But if Mom & Dad says it, it is not worth the words coming out of our mouths."
Patricia Shrew, Parent
IS THE VALEDICTORIAN RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you are looking for a very personal, high-touch concierge service, then the Valedictorian Coaching plan might be the right fit.
We will "hold your hand" through the entire college planning process taking your teen step-by-step. This V.I.P. treatment is the pinnacle of customer service, with a team of experienced professionals to help you along the way.
Here is what you get in the Valedictorian Coaching Plan:
Private 1:1 Writing Coaching Session with writing specialist. Personalized weekly meetings via Zoom to identify essay topics and establish a strategy to write and complete all essays.
Expert Writing Review. Essay review on all essays, bi-monthly, to provide specific feedback, help overcome writer's block, and complete winning drafts.
12-month access to the video course, Write to Win: College Admissions Essay Writing in 7 Easy Steps.
Weekly Q & A and coaching with the group.
Essay Coaching Value = $6,690
- Private and unlimited 1:1 coaching with Ryan.
- A Career Aptitude Test - Even if students think they already know what they want to do for college and their career, the assessment might present other options that might be even more suitable.
- SAT/ACT testing plan - Speak with an SAT/ACT adviser and tutor to get all questions answered about the test.
- Letters of Recommendation packet - Your teen will create a LOR packet and resume to give to your teachers to ensure the letters highlight your teen's strengths.
- College List - Ryan will assist your teen in building the college list based on each child's social, academic, and financial fit.
- Scholarship Search - Maximize your teen's chances of getting scholarship money by implementing a college search strategy and applying to the right universities.
- College Application Review - Ryan and his team will personally review your teen's applications and show them how to stand out from the crowd.
- Essay Content Website - Brainstorm ideas, develop their topic, outline their essay, create a resume, and write their activities list for the common application.
- FAFSA Assistance - Ryan and his team will walk you through how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid so you don't make a mistake that could cost you thousands in financial aid.
- College Interview Prep - We will discuss, what to wear, what questions to prepare for, the importance of non-verbal communication, and much more during the meeting.
- College List Building Tool - This site helps solidify the most important aspects of their college selection as your teen builds and refines their college list.
- Action Plan - A step-by-step action plan for your teen's college admissions process will take less time, and they can complete it efficiently. We will stack the cards in your teens' favor so that they will be accepted to their first choice college. They will finish their applications before the ED/EA deadlines.
- Accountability - Ryan and his team will provide accountability to ensure they stay on track! Each class will end with specific assignments for the students to complete, and the work will be checked and reviewed.
- College Management System - Keeps your teen on track and focused. Your teen can research colleges and universities worldwide, plan and manage applications, submit documents, and track results.
- Financial Aid Site - Industry-leading website show you solutions to your financial aid questions. Do you want to know how much your total cost of college will be before your teen applies to college? You will be able to compare schools, financial aid packages, and the hidden intricacies of the college financial landscape.
- Video Library - 24/7 access to my video library includes training, guest experts, and tips to guide you through college admissions and beyond. This library is a treasure chest of information that will allow your teen to be successful on their journey.
- Monthly Checklist and Timelines - Proper college planning is achieved by following chronological steps every year. These monthly "to-do lists" are organized to make college planning easy and predictable. This tool breaks up the overwhelming process into smaller steps that reduce stress.
College Coaching Value = $10,950
Anytime access to your Essay Writing Specialist via email and voice messaging.
Student writing calendar that provides step-by-step detail on the specific process from start to finish for college essays.
- Scholarship Database - This comprehensive database of scholarship choices is updated regularly to ensure that you have the most possible access to all of the funding for higher education.
Bonuses Value = $646
Total Value = $6,690 + $10,950 + $646 = $18,286
(Don't worry. You won't pay this much. Let's talk to see if the program is right for you).
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with your Valedictorian Coaching, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.