Do You Answer "Yes" to Any of These Questions?
No time to do the college analysis?
Want more personal attention?
Desire to get a leg up on your competition?
Unsure of your college major?
Want to work with an experienced team of writers to polish your essays?
Prefer not to pay retail price for college?
Would you sleep better knowing your child is in a safe collegiate environment?
Need help in making the wisest collegial decision?
If so, then please continue and watch the below video!
My Step-By-Step Process Produces Amazing Results!
I will guide you every step of the way to make these once overwhelming tasks into simple, easy to follow steps.
Personal Coaching: College Planning
Save Thousands of Dollars, Hundreds of Hours, & Reduce Your Stress!
I have the gratification of working with a small number of families each year. I get to know each student and customize a college entrance game plan. I realize your time is valuable, so I maximize our effectiveness by using phone, email, Zoom, and personal meetings.
College Planning for Students in grades 8-12
Time is not on your side when it comes to college planning, and many families wait until the last minute to begin planning for life after high school. By committing to the educational planning process early, a student can increase the likelihood of being accepted into a college, increase their chances of receiving a scholarship, and reduce the stress on everyone in the family. As an Amazon best-selling author and Certified College Planning Specialist, Ryan Clark serves as a coach, mentor, advisor, and friend as he guides families in finding the "right school, at the most affordable price."
To find out more details regarding our college planning services, parents may schedule a free 30-minute strategy session. If you want a more personalized approach, families may attend an initial consultation that serves as an introduction to the college planning process. We prefer for parents to attend all the meetings for college planning in order for everyone to get the most out of the process.
Starting as early as eighth grade through the end of junior year, we help students in five areas: maintaining good grades in a difficult degree of curriculum, planning and preparing for standardized tests, designating and understanding their college major, developing a college list, and keeping track of extra-curricular activities for resume building.
As for the senior year, there is a lot more to do. Ryan and his staff will provide guidance as follows:
In addition to creating crucial timelines, we offer personalized coaching and discuss important issues regarding college, such as establishing realistic expectations and much more.
Student Services Include:
- High school course selection
- Advice on SAT/ACT testing
- Maintaining a good GPA
- Selecting a major
- Compiling a list of colleges
- Keeping a resume
- Admission applications
- Scholarship searches and applications
- Interview tips
- Essay Strategies
Parent Services Include:
- Developing personalized strategies to reduce the Expected Family Contribution (EFC)
- Completing state financial aid forms
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form completion
- CSS Profile form completion
- Checking the accuracy of your Student Aid Report (SAR)
- Evaluating financial aid award letters
- Negotiating a better financial aid package
Completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is the most critical step if you want to receive need-based aid. Sometimes colleges require you to complete it to receive merit-based aid money. The majority of families who fill out the FAFSA are eligible for some federal financial aid. Completing the FAFSA can be complicated.
Don't let your frustration with the form deter you from applying. Instead, lower your stress level by allowing us to help you fill out your FAFSA!
CSS Profile Assistance:
You are probably aware of the need to complete a FAFSA form to receive financial aid. However, an additional form may be required. The College Board’s CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE® is an online application that collects information used by almost 400 colleges and scholarship programs to award financial aid from sources outside of the federal government.
This form is much more complicated than the FAFSA form. If the thought of completing the Profile form keeps you up at night, let us help you keep your sanity!
While the majority of scholarship money comes directly from the universities themselves, students should also consider private scholarships to help reduce the cost of college. Most students face the same common problems:
- No single source for scholarship listings
- Missed Deadlines
- Incomplete Information
Let us help you with your outside scholarship search and reduce your frustration!
"With the help of Clark College Consulting,
our daughter got a full ride scholarship!"
Join The Salutatorian!
We offer one-to-one private sessions with students and their parents for college planning and financial aid services with the purchase of a College Admissions Club membership. We offer 4 levels of membership to suit the needs of every college-bound family with students in grades 8 through 12.
I will help you find the right school at the most affordable price.
Here is what you get in the Salutatorian Coaching Plan:
- Ten hours with Ryan - Your family gets ten hours of personal one-to-one sessions with experienced college admission and financial aid expert (we recommend at least one consultation per semester).
- Professional Essay Review - Your teen will get five reviews of their Common App Personal Statement and eight total individual reviews of any college-specific essays. We have some of the most experienced and talented editors that know precisely what the colleges are looking for in a college essay. They will help polish your teen's writing, highlight their strengths, and catch the eye of the colleges.
- College Essay Workshop - Two hours of guidance from our college essay coach on brainstorming topics and writing the Common Application essay(Personal Statement) and college-specific essays.
- Essay Content Website - Brainstorm ideas, develop their topic, outline their essay, create a resume, and write their activities list for the common application. This tool will ensure your teen's writing is compelling, engaging, and well-structured.
- Professional Essay Review - Your teen will get two reviews of their Common App Personal Statement and four total individual reviews of any college-specific essays. We have some of the most experienced and talented editors that know precisely what the colleges are looking for in a college essay. They will help polish your teen's writing, highlight their strengths, and catch the eye of the colleges.
- A Career Aptitude Test - Even if students think they already know what they want to do for college and their career, the assessment might present other options that might be even more suitable.
- SAT/ACT testing plan - Speak with an SAT/ACT adviser and tutor to get all questions answered about the test.
- Letters of Recommendation packet - Your teen will create a LOR packet and resume to give to your teachers to ensure the letters highlight your teen's strengths.
- College List - Ryan will assist your teen in building the college list based on each child's social, academic, and financial fit.
- Scholarship Search - Maximize your teen's chances of getting scholarship money by implementing a college search strategy and applying to the right universities.
- College Application Review - Ryan and his team will personally review your teen's applications and show them how to stand out from the crowd.
- FAFSA Assistance - Ryan and his team will walk you through how to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid so you don't make a mistake that could cost you thousands in financial aid.
- College Interview Prep - What to wear, what questions to prepare for, the importance of non-verbal communication, and much more will be discussed to ensure your teen is ready for college or scholarship interviews.
- Members-Only Parents Lounge - In this portal, you can connect with others enrolled in the program and get support and guidance from them. You will find like-minded families pulling for each other and assisting one another.
- College List Building Tool - This unique resource will introduce students to college characteristics rarely considered yet known to lead to a fulfilling experience. This site helps solidify the most important aspects of their college selection as they build and refine their college list.
- Action Plan - A step-by-step action plan for your teen's college admissions process will take less time, and they can complete it efficiently. We will stack the cards in your teens' favor so that they will be accepted to their first choice college. They will finish their applications before the ED/EA deadlines.
- Accountability - Ryan and his team will provide accountability to ensure they stay on track! Each class will end with specific assignments for the students to complete, and the work will be checked and reviewed.
- College Management System - Keeps your teen on track and focused. Your teen can research colleges and universities worldwide, plan and manage applications, submit documents, and track results.
- Financial Aid Site - Industry-leading website show you solutions to your financial aid questions. Do you want to know how much your total cost of college will be before your teen applies to college? You will be able to compare schools, financial aid packages, and the hidden intricacies of the college financial landscape.
- Video Library - 24/7 access to my video library includes training, guest experts, and tips to guide you through college admissions and beyond. This is a treasure chest of information that will allow your teen to be successful on their journey.
- Monthly Checklist and Timelines - Proper college planning is achieved by following chronological steps every year. These monthly "to-do lists" are organized to make college planning easy and predictable. This tool breaks up the overwhelming process into smaller steps that reduce stress.
- College Decision Party - In May of their senior year, we have a party to celebrate your teen's hard work and success.
- FREE Client-only workshops & webinars throughout the year (Scholarships, Completing FAFSA, Comparing Award Letters, Essay Writing).
Total Value : Over $15,149
(Don't worry. You won't pay this much. Let's talk to see if the program is right for you).
"We saved over $150,000 in college costs.
A huge return on the cost of Ryan's services!"