Struggling To Make The Score You Need to Get Into Your Dream College?
Learn the strategies to increase your test scores!
"Many students can improve on average 150 to 200 points on the SAT and three to five points on the ACT with hard work and tutoring." - Lisa Bleich, president of College Bound Mentor.
We have the training and tools you need to improve your standardized test scores.
THERE IS A PLAN FOR YOUR TEEN
Choose The Test Prep Program That Works Best For Your Teen
Learn the formula to increase your scores
- Options for every student: Private tutoring or online self-paced video lessons.
- For the teens that want personal attention, we have one-to-one tutoring, Step-Up SAT/ACT Tutoring.
- For independent teens who like working on their computers and have no free time, we have the #1 online test-prep program in the US for a discounted price.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
By knowing the proper strategies & practicing what your teen needs help with, we have your guide to the best scores.LEARN ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE PROGRAMS
In The Next Few Months, You Could…
- Increase your composite SAT tests score by 250 points or more
- Increase your composite ACT score by 4 points or more.
- Feel more confident before you take the test.
The right tutoring and test prep can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in SAT/ACT Test Prep.
High scores on the ACT and SAT may influence the likelihood of a student being admitted to the academic institution of their choice and receiving merit scholarships! Let's get started today!
SAT/ACT Step-Up Test Prep
Are You Ready For The Personal Tutoring Your Teen Needs To Maximize Their Score?
This 3-week one-to-one tutoring Bootcamp will teach your teen everything they need to know to increase their score and feel more confident taking the tests. You'll receive:
- Daily one-hour tutoring sessions
- Five days a week, covering all subjects
- Three weeks before the tests
- Not only practice answering the questions right but the timing as well.
- Weekly progress reports to parents.
- Tutoring can be in-person or virtual.
With a simple shift in your teen's outlook and confidence, your teen could get the score they desire.ENROLL IN TEST PREP TUTORING
Hectic Schedule? Are You Ready For The Virtual Tutoring Your Teen Needs To Maximize Their Score?
ePrep for the PSAT/SAT/ACT courses contains everything you’ll need to improve your skills and confidence quickly. Each ePrep course features engaging videos recorded by test prep experts.
- Beneficial for the teen with a hectic schedule. Practice for the test when they have time.
- Available 24/7
- Scheduler: helps you stay on track.
- Timeline: easy-to-understand, visual display of everything you have accomplished so far.
- Exam Room: access to full-length practice tests that you can take online or offline.
- Quizzes: if you’re short on time but want to practice, take a quiz.
- Study Hall: helps you remediate areas of weakness.
- Score Guarantee
- We negotiated a volume discounted price so that we can pass the savings on to you!
Your teen can achieve significant and measurable success on a high-stakes test like the SAT or ACT. The methodology is simple: practice, grade, review, repeat.ENROLL IN ePrep